Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Why it is important to have at least one tee shirt with someone else's face.

Why it is important to have at least one tee shirt with someone else's face.



Lanvin / 3.1 Phillip Lim muscle tee shirt / Screen print shirt / It t shirt / Screen print tee



In my virgin opinion, as I am a naive young girl, everyone in this planet has at least struggled once with identifying who they are as a person in this incredibly hard world we live in.
This is why, for me at least, it is very important to have a person you look up to. And talking from my love for fashion and girly mind, I have to own at least a piece of clothing that has drawn in it a face of someone I admire or look up to. 
I usually wear mines when I have no idea who I am.
Maybe not everyone can identify themselves with what I'm going to say, but there is some of you who will.
Have you ever woken up from the most incredible dream you've ever dreamt and realize that you dream more than you are in reality? And you start thinking that maybe this is a dream, and your dreams are reality. But how can that be? I mean, your dreams are perfect. And perfect doesn't exist, right?
I don't know. I think I'm going way to deep on this, but the point is that this is why I think is important to have a tee shirt with someone you admire drawn in it. Because you can pretend you are that person, or at least your chest will look like that person…


Mi ingenua opinión, la cual me atrevo llamar así porque soy solo una adolescente, todo el mundo en este planeta ha tenido un problema de identidad al menos una vez en su vida. 
Es por eso que en mi opinión, creo que es muy importante siempre tener a alguien que admirar. Y hablando por mi amor por la moda y mi femenina personalidad, tengo que tener al menos una pieza de ropa con la cara de alguien que yo admiro. 
Normalmente uso las mías cuando no tengo ni idea de quien soy.
Capaz lo que voy a decir ahora no es algo con lo que todo el mundo se pueda identificar, pero se que algunas personas van a poder identificarse con esto.
Alguna vez has despertado del mejor sueno de tu vida y te haz dado cuenta que suenas mas de lo que estas en la realidad? Y te pones a pensar que capaz tus sueños son la realidad, y la realidad un sueno. Pero como podría ser eso? O sea, tus sueños son perfectos. Y nada es perfecto, cierto?
No se. Solo se que estoy llevando esto a otro nivel, y el punto es que creo que es importante tener una camisa con la cara de la persona a la que admiras porque cuando no sabes quien es, puedes pretender ser esa persona. Y si no, al menos tu pecho se va a ver como esa persona... 

No comments:

Post a Comment