Saturday, December 1, 2012

Givenchy beauty.

Givenchy beauty.



Alexander McQueen longsleeve dress, $2,195 / Givenchy summer shoes / DANNIJO bangle bracelet, $795 / Deepa Gurnani crystal hair accessory



I know that it looks like the center piece of this post is the dress. But no, its the shoes. Or the shoe…
I think those are the kind of shoes that if you buy, you will never get rid of. If I had the money, I would probably buy three pairs because I would use them so much that they would be all destroyed in like 3 months, so I might as well buy the replacement so I don't have to be without them.

Yo se que pareciera que la pieza central del post es el vestido. Pero no, no lo es. Son los zapatos. O el zapato…
Yo creo que estos son los tipos de zapatos que si los compras, nunca los botarías. Si yo tuviera el dinero, probablemente compraría tres pares porque los usaría tanto que se destruirían en como 3 meses, así que por lo menos tengo el remplazo para tenerlo ahí de una vez.

No comments:

Post a Comment