Saturday, December 1, 2012

I guess it looks like a day at the office.

I guess it looks like a day at the office. Cliche.



Givenchy lace blouse / J.Crew pink skirt / Christian Louboutin leather sandals / Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacobs bag, $510 / rag & bone floppy hat / Favorite Places & Spaces...New York City / Winter @ NYC



As I wrote on a previous post, I love New York. And I can't wait to live there someday. So I was talking to my mom about what I would like to do after I graduate for school, and I told her that I would like to do an internship in New York. So if my dream of doing an internship in New York does come true, I would definitely wear this to the office. 

Como escribí antes en uno de mis posts, amo Nueva York. No puedo esperar a vivir allá algún día. Estaba hablando con mi mama sobre que voy a hacer cuando me gradúe, y le dije que quería ir a trabajar e Nueva York. Así que si mi sueno de ir a Nueva York se cumple, definitivamente usaría esto para la oficina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment