Saturday, December 15, 2012

Style That Sweater with Old Navy. (Styled by Fashion Prescription)

Style That Sweater with Old Navy. (Styled by Fashion Prescription)



Old Navy v neck top / Old Navy patterned pants / Old Navy strap sandals / Old Navy canvas handbag / Old Navy paisley scarve



Well, I love Polyvore. And as I was looking through the sets of the people I follow, I ran into this competition of Old Navy. You're suppose to create an outfit with an Old Navy sweater. I think you didn't have to have all the items of the outfit be from Old Navy but I think it makes it all more special, so that's what I did.

Yo amo la pagina Polyvore. Y mientras veía las cosas que las personas que sigo ponían, me conseguí con una competencia de Old Navy. Se supone que debes crear una pinta con un suéter de Old Navy. Creo que no era necesario que todas las piezas de la pinta fueran de Old Navy pero yo lo hice así porque creo que hace que sea mas especial.

No comments:

Post a Comment