Friday, January 25, 2013

A little bit of what I love represented in photos.


















































































English 
Just a small part of the enormous album of pictures that I have taken from tumblr. This pictures kind of represent everything I love. 
Someone said or wrote once, I'm not quite sure where I saw it or heard it, that people will know who you are only by seeing your Tumblr. Which I think is absolutely accurate. So I thought I showed you a little of who I am by posting some pictures that I have posted in my personal Tumblr.


Spanish
Solo una pequeña parte de mi enorme colección que he agarrado de Tumblr. Estas fotos mas o menos representan todo lo que amo.
Alguien una vez dijo o escribió, no estoy segura si lo vi o lo escuche, que alguien puede saber quien eres solo con ver tu Tumblr. Lo cual me parece totalmente verdad. Así que decidí mostrarles un poco quien soy haciendo un post con algunas de las fotos que están en mi cuenta de Tumblr personal.


No comments:

Post a Comment