Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 Top 10 of my Best Dressed.

BEST DRESSED: 



English
Jennifer Lawrence is my #1 best dressed! Despite all the critics she got for the way her breasts looked, 
I think she looked incredible. She wore that dress perfectly, her figure looks amazing and she looks
like a beautiful vintage actress. I absolutely adore it.

Spanish
Jennifer Lawrence es la #1 mejor vestida. A pesar de todas las criticas que tuvo por la manera en que su pecho se ve, yo creo que se ven bellos. Me parece que uso el vestido perfectamente, su figura se ve espectacular y ella se ve como una actress clásica. Me fascina.

Dress by Christian Dior.



English
Kristen Bell is my #2 best dressed! I, personally, am always looking forward to see pregnant women in
red carpet events. I think they look so adorable most of the time, though a lot of times they don't get it right, which is not Kristen's case at all. Somehow she managed to look adorable and beautiful being as simple as she was, with a dress that can sometimes be overwhelming if you don't know how to wear it. She looks fabulous. 

Spanish
Kristen Bell es mi #2 mejor vestida. A mi, personalmente, me encanta ver a actrices embarazadas en un evento Red Carpet.  Me parece que se ven super adorables la mayoría de las veces, porque algunas veces no se visten nada bien, lo cual no es el caso de Kristen. De alguna manera Kristen logro verse adorable y bella siendo super simple, con un vestido que, aparte, puede ser un poco abrumador si no lo usas correctamente.
Me parece que se ve fabulosa.

Dress by Jenny Packham


English
Kerry Washington is my #3 best dressed! It is very weird for me to not like Kerry's outfits. She barely gets it wrong, and in this red carpet she sure didn't get it wrong. There is nothing wrong about this look. The length  of the dress is perfect, is a simple look but not boring at all. Also the hair and make up so along perfectly with the outfit. 

Spanish
Kerry Washington es mi #3 mejor vestida. Es super raro que no me gusten las pintas de Kerry. Es que es muy pocas veces que la actriz se viste mal, y en este evento definitivamente se vistio bastante bien. No hay nada malo en este look. La longitud del vestido es perfecta, es un look bastante simple, pero que no aburre para nada. El estilo del cabello y el maquillaje van perfecto con el look tambien.

Dress by Miu Miu.


English
Anne Hathaway is my #4 best dressed, and my #1 favorite actress. I absolutely love her and her style. I think she looks gorgeous with that haircut, and also she is perfection with that dress. Simplicity goes well with her, but somehow I find this to be everything but simple. At first it kind of looked to me a little Old Hollywood style, but I still haven't figure out what it looks like to me, I just know I love it. 

Spanish
Anne Hathaway es mi #4 mejor vestida, y mi #1 mejor actriz. La amo a ella y a su estilo. Me parece que ese nuevo corte de cabello le queda bastante lindo, y ese vestido le queda exquisito. Es bastante simple, pero a ella lo simple le luce bello, aunque no se por que, no encuentro este look para nada simple. La primera vez que la vi pense que se veia un poco del estilo Old Hollywood, pero todavia no he decidido a que se me parece, solo se que me encanta.

Dress by Chanel.


English
Nicole Kidman is my #5 best dressed. I think this look is flawless. The dress itself is beautiful, and her figure looks beautiful as well. I think this is my favorite look ever by Nicole Kidman, I'm just obsessed with how good she looks. 

Spanish
Nicole Kidman es mi #5 mejor vestida. Me parece que se ve bellísima  Es que el vestido por si solo es bello, y su figura se ve bella tambien. Este ha sido mi look favorito de Nicole de todos los tiempos, Estoy un poco obsesionada con lo bien que se ve.

Dress by Alexander McQueen.


English
Katharine McPhee is my #6 best dressed. With a dress like this, it is very hard to pull it off without looking takei or too slutty, and I think that Katherine did an amazing job. She looks sexy and so attractive, showing her amazing body and still looking elegant. 

Spanish
Katharine McPhee es mi #6 mejor vestida. Con un vestido como este, es bastante difícil usarlo sin verte de mala clase, o taki. Pero me parece que Katharine hizo un trabajo excelente. Se ve bastante sexy y atractiva mostrando su cuerpo, y aun viendose elegante. 

Dress by Theyskens’ Theory Deilidh


English
Jessica Alba is my #7 best dressed. Honestly, I think Jessica looks great in everything, but this peach dress doesn't only accentuates her figure, but it also contrasts with her skin tone and hair color and its just crazy beautiful. I love the little diamond touch with that necklace, I think it would have looked great without it too. And the clutch is soooo beautiful. She's just perfection. 

Spanish
Jessica Alba es mi #7 mejor vestida. Sinceramente, me parece que Jessica se ve bella en todo lo que le pongas, pero este vestido color melocotón no solo acentua su bella figura, si no que tambien contrasta con el color de su piel y cabello, haciendola ver sumamente bella. Me encanta el detalle de diamantes que hizo usando ese collar, pero me parece que sin el collar tambien hubiera quedado lindo. Y la cartera me parece bella bella. Perfecta.

Dress by Oscar de la Renta


English
Amy Adams is my #8 best dressed. I love how classic and elegant she looks, and that dress, besides being beautiful by itself, accentuates her figure so well. I think the hair is so right and the make up is beautiful. She couldn't have been better. Love it!

Spanish
Amy Adams es mi #8 mejor vestida. Me encanta lo clásica y elegante que se ve, y el vestido, que aparte de ser bello en si, acentua muchísimo su figura. Me encanta lo que hizo con su pelo, esta bello junto con el maquillaje. Es que no pudo haberlo hecho mejor. Me encanta!

Dress by Marchesa


English
Kelly Osbourne is my #9 best dressed. I haven't been quite convinced about that hair color, but after the Golden Globes I absolutely love it. I think that along with this beautiful dress she looks great. Is simple and pretty and her body looks amazing.

Spanish
Kelly Osbourne es mi #9 mejor vestida. Debo admitir que no estaba muy segura sobre el color del pelo, pero después de los Golden Globes, me encanta. Creo que junto con el vestido se ve bello. Es un look bastante simple y bello, y hace que su cuerpo se vea espectacular.

Dress by Zac Posen. 


English
And my #10 best dressed is Kate Hudson! I think she looks amazing in this dress. I love that she used it, because this is a dress you would expect from someone with big breasts, which I think doesn't go well at all. I think she looks flawless as always.

Spanish
Y mi mejor vestida #10 es Kate Hudson! Me parece que se ve bellísima en este vestido. Me encanta que lo uso ella, porque normalmente vestidos así lo usan muchas actrices con los pechos grandes, que en mi opinion no me parece que se vea para nada bien. Pero me parece que ella se ve espectacular, como siempre.

Dress by Alexander McQueen.












English
There were a lot of beautiful dresses in the 2013 Golden Globes. And here I write to you, my readers, my opinions about which one's I thought were the best dressed women that day. 
But, when there are best, there are also worst, so tomorrow don't forget to visit the blog to see which one's I picked for the worst dressed. 


Spanish
Hubieron muchos vestidos bellos en los Golden Globes del 2013. Y acá les escribo a ustedes, las personas que leen mi blog, mis opiniones sobre cuales fueron las mujeres que mejor se vistieron ese dia. 
Pero, así como hay mejores, tambien hay peores. Así que no se te olvide visitar el blog mañana para que veas a quienes elegi como las peores.





No comments:

Post a Comment