Friday, April 12, 2013

ARE THESE.........HATS?

The "royal hats" as they are mostly known, because they are mostly worn by royalty on weddings or royal events, or people that has a lot of money, like Victoria Beckham. Are extremely weird and odd looking and I still don't understand how most of them can be called a "hat" when they don't even cover the face from the sun... As I am informed by my years of education, the word hat means head covering, and some of these insane "hats" are everything but covering the head.
Though I find these "hats" odd and awful looking, I think they're awesome, and the royalty are surely the right one's to be using them because it's probably the craziest thing a royal person ever does.
I would totally wear one on my wedding, though I'm not a royal member :(...










No comments:

Post a Comment