Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'M BACK.

So its been quite a while since I posted anything on the blog, and I have a very reasonable excuse... Since I went to Venezuela to spend my whole summer vacations there, I didn't really have time to post because I was hardly in my house or using a computer, and my phone didn't work there. So I couldn't post anything over the summer. Then, before returning to FL, I went to NY for the first time in my life, and because I was so overwhelmed by my excitement during the whole trip, I didn't have time to blog either. Then, after probably one of the most incredible vacations of my life, I come home with the desire of writing all about it to you and showing you some awesome pictures I took, and then...I realize I forgot my password. So I make another blog (http://silversights.blogspot.com/) and today when I logged into the computer to update that blog, this account was suddenly logged in and I was so happy! I was starting to become frustrated about the other blog because I liked my original name and I didn't know what to put in it so I'm pretty glad I got to recuperate this one! And since I have a lot to fill you in, I might as well stay up all night posting all the things I've missed so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment