Wednesday, October 17, 2012


VALENTINO GARAVANI

FALL 2012 COUTURE 

RESORT 2013

RESORT 2013

FALL 2012 READY-TO-WEAR

SPRING 2013 READY-TO-WEAR



English:

Honestly, I think Valentino will always be one of my favorites. For me he just doesn't go wrong. His designs are so elegant and completely beautiful. I feel like this guilty/happy pleasure every time I touch any of his designs. 
I think my mom is a little worried about me some times, because every time we go to a mall or the stores and I go into a store where they sell Valentino and start just touching the clothes and purses and shoes and literally not contain my smile.
I feel like I'm weird some times. But I'm sure there's people out there that's just like me. 

Spanish:

Sinceramente, yo creo que Valentino siempre va a ser uno de mis favoritos. Para mi, el nunca hace nada malo. Sus diseños son tan elegantes y completamente bellos. Siempre siento como un placer culpable/feliz cada vez que toco uno de sus diseños.  Hasta creo que mi mama esta un poco preocupada sobre eso, porque cada vez que voy a las tiendas o una de las tiendas en donde venden ropa de Valentino y comienzo a tocar la ropa y los bolsos y los zapatos, no puedo contener mi sonrisa. 
A veces siento que soy un poco rara. Pero estoy segura que hay gente igual a mi por ahi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment