Friday, November 30, 2012

First date?

First date?



Unisex tank top, $45 / DKNY , $665 / River Island ripped jeans, $72 / Rupert Sanderson high heel boots / Banana Republic clutch handbag / Magnetic cuff bracelet / Chain necklace, $105 / Cartier bracelet



Today I was talking with my friend about the difference that makes when you label your "date" AS a date, and when you just call it "hanging out" or "chilling" or "spending time with ___." You know how there's a lot of people that get freaked out when someone asks them to go on a date with them? Well, that word scares me. I do not like it at all. It does not mean I have Malaxophobia though (yes, I looked it up on Google). Its just that word. Someone should
create a name for the fear of the word Date. So, I'm pretty sure Wordatephobia (this is the world I invented for the fear of the word Date) does not only happens to me. And because this was the topic that I constantly discussed with myself in Biology class (when I do everything to not listen to the class) I decided to create an outfit for the first day. I found that cute Unisex tank top, and I think what it says goes perfect with the pressure of the "first date." Because if you're going to an awkward first date, you might as well make it even more awkward without saying anything whatsoever. And then cute ripped jeans that I guess will make you look more "relaxed" (you have to fake it somehow) and a silk jacket to make him or her feel more appreciated. 


Hoy estaba hablando con una amiga sobre la diferencia que hace cuando se le llama a una cita así mismo, una "Cita," a cuando se le llama pasar un rato juntos, salir, etc. Sabes como hay demasiada gente que les asusta cuando alguien les pregunta para ir en una cita con alguien? Bueno, esa palabra me asusta a mi. No me gusta para nada. No significa que tengo Malaxophobia (si, lo tuve que buscar en Google). Es solo la palabra "cita." Alguien debería crear un nombre para la fobia a la palabra Cita. Pero bueno, estoy bastante segura que Palabracitaphobia (la palabra que yo invente para la fobia a la palabra Cita) no solo me pasa a mi. Y porque este fue el tema que estuve discutiendo constantemente conmigo misma en clase de Biología (que es cuando hago lo que sea para no tener que oír la clase) decidí crear esta pinta para una primera cita. Conseguí esta franela Unisex, que dice "No sigas la corriente," que creo que va perfecto para la presión de una primera cita. Porque como las primeras citas son incomodas siempre, mejor la haces tu mas incomoda sin tener que decir absolutamente nada. Y también unos jeans cortados que supongo que hacen la pinta un poco mas "relajada" (porque de alguna manera tienes que pretender



No comments:

Post a Comment