Friday, November 30, 2012

PROENZA POWER.




Walk



Denim jeans / Christian Louboutin hi top sneaker / Proenza Schouler leather handbag, $1,915 / Chiffon shirt



I was in Polyvore doing what I like to call my favorite hobby, pretending I'm shopping. And I saw this amazing Proenza bag. I've seen it before, but after I saw it, I kept looking for it in stores and on the internet and I could never find it in that color on suede. So when I saw it on Polyvore, I decided to put an outfit together for it.


Estaba metida en Polyvore haciendo lo que me gusta llamar mi hobby favorito, que es pretender que estoy haciendo compras por internet. Y vi este bolso Proenza. Lo había visto antes, pero después de que lo vi, no lo podía conseguir por ningún lado, ni en tiendas ni por el internet. No podía conseguirlo con ese color y en gamuza. Así que cuando lo vi en Polyvore, decidí poner toda una pinta por el bolso.

No comments:

Post a Comment