Friday, November 30, 2012

If I could dress Keira Knightley...

If I could dress Keira Knightley...



Elie Saab beaded gown / Diamond jewelry



Yes, I AM obsessed with this woman. She is unfairly stunning. And she sure does knows how to dress. I love how elegant she is. She can be wearing blue jean shorts and a white tank top and she'd still look elegant because her physical appearance IS elegant. Love love love. It's annoying how obsessed I am. But well, I guess you've figured I want to be part of the fashion industry some day, and I do. I want to be a designer, but before, I would LOVE to be a stylist. And my ultimate goal would be to dress Keira Knightley. So just imagine she's going to an event and I'm her stylist, right now, I'd dress her like this, but I would probably change my mind in a week, so don't pay too much attention to me. 

Si, estoy SUPER obsesionada con esta mujer. No es justo lo espectacular que es. Y aparte sabe como vestirse. Me encanta lo elegante que es. Puede usar unos shorts de blue jean con una camisa blanca y todavía se vería elegante, porque su apariencia es elegante. Me encantaaaaaaa. Es fastidioso lo obsesionada que estoy. Pero bueno, supongo que ya se han dado cuenta que quiero ser parte de la industria de la moda algún día. Quiero ser una diseñadora, pero antes, me encantaría ser una estilista. Y mi mayor meta siendo una estilista seria vestir a Keira Knightley. Así que solo imaginate que ella esta yendo a un evento y yo soy su estilista. Ahora, yo la vestiría así, pero probablemente voy a cambiar de opinión la semana que viene, así que no me presten tanta atención.

No comments:

Post a Comment