Friday, November 30, 2012

What I'd wear to prom, if I go.

What I'd wear for prom, if I go.



Yves Saint Laurent boatneck dress / Lanvin , $3,735 / Alice + Olivia bustier dress / Rebecca Taylor strapless dress / Christian Louboutin platform pumps / Yves Saint Laurent black wedge / Nude shoes, $570 / Ted Baker platform pumps / Rosantica jade jewelry / Balmain , $1,430



Previously, I put on my blog a post about what not to wear to Prom. Because I criticize like I had the best clothes in the word and the best style, I want to post what I would personally wear to prom, if I go. 
I do not have the best clothes or the best style, but I like to believe so. As well as me, everyone likes to believe what they're wearing is beautiful, because you wouldn't wear it if you didn't think so, although inside you know better. 

Anteriormente puse en el blog un post sobre lo que no deberías usar para Prom. Como critique como si yo tuviera la mejor ropa y el mejor estilo en el mundo, quería hacer un post mostradores lo que yo personalmente usaría para Prom, si llego a ir. Definitivamente no tengo la mejor ropa o el mejor estilo, pero me gusta pensar que si. Igual que a mi, a todos nos gusta pensar que nos vestimos bien, porque nos gusta la manera que nos vestidos, si no no nos vestiríamos así, pero por dentro sabemos la realidad.

No comments:

Post a Comment