Monday, December 17, 2012

Kate Bosworth


Beautiful florar sleeveless blouseasymmetrical white skirt with sexy yet not too showy
leg cleavage, along with simple white heels.



Amazing dress by Altuzarra. I couldn't find the original in ShopStyle nor Beso, but I've found this
similar corset dress, which can be used with this simple white shirt and a brown belt. And these
beautiful black suede mocassin heels, and a cute bronze clutch.   



Simple and vintage-looking white dress with brown belt. The must-have brown gladiator sandals,
and the classic sunglasses with electric blue suede bag.



Black sunglasses with metallic pink gold blouse. Amazing beige shorts and brown flat sandals.    
Pretty little white shoulder bag. I couldn't find equal or almost equal pieces, but they're kind of
similar.



I love Kate Bosworth's style. She's beautiful and has an amazing body, and is one of my favorite actresses. These are some of my favorite outfits of her, and although I couldn't find the exact same items that she's using, I found the most similar ones I could find. Hope you enjoy it!



Me encanta el estilo de Kate Bosworth. Es una persona bella y tiene un cuerpo bello, y tambien es una de mis actrizes favoritas. Estos son unas de mis pintas favoritas de ella, y aunque no pude conseguir las piezas exactas que ella esta usando, trate de conseguir las mas similares que pude. Espero que lo disfruten!








No comments:

Post a Comment