Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My only-in-my-dreams christmas wish list.

My only-in-my-dreams christmas wish list.



CÉLINE screen print tee / Elizabeth and James parka jacket / Blazer / Dolce&Gabbana multi color shoes / Valentino high heel shoes / Valentino shoes / Del Toro smoking slipper / Dr. Martens dr marten, $160 / Dr. Martens kitten heels / Valentino handbag / 3.1 Phillip Lim zipper bag / Zipper bag / DANNIJO / DANNIJO swarovski crystal jewelry / DANNIJO , $515 / DANNIJO twist jewelry / DANNIJO swarovski crystal bracelet / Miu Miu metal sunglasses / Hermès CDC Collier de Chien Dog Bracelet - Sanguine / MIU MIU Metal Mix Cateye Sunglasses Dark Havana, $320 / Polaroid 300 Instant Camera Black (PIC-300B)



Let's talk about how every year, I write a big christmas wish list of things I want to get for christmas, and I never get any of what's in the list. I understand why though, because everything is expensive. Except for the shoes, that are a bit more affordable, but I still don't get anything. 
It's ok though, I always think about how it would be if my dreams came true and I had my dream closet. It wouldn't be as fun as wishing I had it. It's like what Marilyn Monroe said once: "Dreaming about being an actress, is more exiting then being one." Kind of the same thing. 
I still wish I had all this items though.


Vamos a hablar sobre como todos los anos escribo una lista de cosas que quiero para navidad, y nunca me dan nada de lo que puse en la lista. Si entiendo, porque todo es costoso. Excepto los zapatos, que son un poco mas accesibles, pero igual no me los regalan.
Pero esta bien, porque yo siempre pienso que pasaría si todos mis sueños de tener mi closet sonado se cumplirían. Y no seria tan divertido como es sonarlo. Es como lo que dijo Marilyn Monroe una vez: "Sonando ser una actriz es mas emocionante que ser una." Mas o menos la misma cosa. Aunque todavía desearía tener el closet de mis sueños.

No comments:

Post a Comment