Monday, December 10, 2012

Outfits with my current fav. designers.


Valentino outfit



Valentino short sleeve dress / Valentino beaded shoes / Valentino leather handbag, $1,660 / Valentino hardware jewelry


Valentino, as I said in one of my firsts posts, is always going to be my favorite or among my favorite designers. This outfit can be worn in either a fancy lunch, or a casual evening. It's very colorful and fun, yet not over the top. 

Como dije en uno de mis primeros posts, Valentino siempre va a ser mi favorito o va a estar entre mis diseñadores favoritos. Esta pinta se puede usar en un almuerzo elegante o una tarde casual. Es bastante colorido y divertido, pero no abrumador.


Givenchy outfit



Givenchy summer dress / Givenchy zip shoes, $870 / Givenchy zip bag / Givenchy / Givenchy / Givenchy logo sunglasses


Givenchy's shoes are normally the heart of the outfit. But in this case, I think every piece of the outfit can speak for itself. It's a very chic and simple outfit, but not boring at all. 

Los zapatos de Givenchy normalmente son la base de una pinta. Pero en este caso, creo que cada pieza puede hablar por si misma. Es una pinta bastante chic y simple sin ser aburrida.


Dolce & Gabanna outfit



Dolce&Gabbana sleeveless dress / Dolce&Gabbana canvas loafer / Dolce&Gabbana logo bag / Dolce&Gabbana clip on earrings / Dolce&Gabbana logo sunglasses


I love Dolce & Gabbana. I think the designs are so fun, you never get bored. When I started putting up this outfit I had everything different from what I have now. And the only thing left to choose were the shoes. When I saw these flats, I had to change the whole outfit to make it work with them. 

Me encanta Dolce & Gabbana. Creo que los diseños son divertidos, porque nunca te aburres con ellos. Cuando empece a crear esta pinta, todo era completamente distinto. Solo me faltaba elegir los zapatos. Y cuando vi esos zapatos, tuve que cambiar toda la pinta para que comvinara con los zapatos.  


3.0 Phillip Lim outfit



3.1 Phillip Lim long sleeve top / 3.1 Phillip Lim cropped pants, $550 / 3.1 Phillip Lim high heel sandals / 3.1 Phillip Lim satchel bag


I adooooore Phillip Lim's bags. I'm completely obsessed with them. So this outfit is basically for the bag. The shoes are brilliant too though. And the sweater and trousers as well. But the bag is what makes up the outfit. I love this outfit because is quite relaxed, yet it has a bit of an elegant touch to it. 

Yo aaaaaaaamo los bolsos de Phillip Lim. Estoy totalmente obsesionada con ellos. Así que esta pinta la hice prácticamente por el bolso. Los zapatos son excelentes también. Y el suéter y pantalones también. Pero el bolso es lo que hace la pinta. Me encanta esta pinta porque es bien relajada, pero tiene un toque elegante. 


acne outfit



Acne jacket, $3,955 / Acne skinny leg pants, $1,600 / Acne boots, $680 / Acne leather shoulder bag


What I love the most about Acne is the jackets. I probably wouldn't wear them because the majority are real fur. But I still think they're so beautiful. This is a cute outfit for fall or winter if it's not too cold. 

Lo que mas me gusta de Acne son sus chaquetas. Probablemente no las usaría nunca porque la mayoría son hechas con piel de animales. Pero todavía pienso que son bellas. Esta pinta esta bella para el otoño o invierno si no esta muy frío.


Alexander Wang outfit



Alexander Wang , $310 / Alexander Wang / Alexander Wang leather pumps / Alexander Wang , $1,035 / Alexander Wang


The first time I'll buy with my first big paycheck will be an Alexander Wang bag. Or shoes. Or sunglasses. I love Alexander Wang because, in my opinion, is one of those brands that you know you can buy something that's really expensive and not regret it because you'll never get tired of it. Its designs are simple and practical and sooo beautiful. I love this outfit because I love everything about it, but right now I can't figure out where I'd wear it.

La primera vez que recibe mi primera paga grande, me voy a comprar un bolso de Alexander Wang. O unos zapatos. O unos lentes de sol. Me encanta Alexander Wang, porque en mi opinión, es una de esas marcas que sabes que puedes comprar algo súper caro y no te vas a arrepentir porque nunca te vas a cansar de usarlo. Los diseños son super simples y prácticos y suuuper bellos. Me encanta esta pinta porque simplemente me gusta cada pieza individualmente, pero sinceramente ahora no podría decirles para que la usaria.





No comments:

Post a Comment